Brigantia Needlework Beth Tapestry Cushion Front Kit in Tent Stitch
- Hand printed colour canvas - accurate to the stitch
- Pure wool yarn spun and dyed in Yorkshire
- Worked in tent stitch on 10 hole per inch canvas
- Gloss carrier gift presentation also useful for storing wool while stitching
- Easy to follow instructions
Description : Our easy to work half cross stitch tapestry is on clear hand printed canvas with a colour chart provided to make it easy to work. This 10 hole per inch canvas is finer than our quick cross stitch to give more detailed designs but is still easy to stitch. We use soft smooth pure wool yarn which is much more pleasant to handle when stitching and makes a beautiful finished cushion . To make a complete cushion just sew a piece of fabric on the back and insert a filler or loose fibre.The kit makes a cushion front 16 inches (40cm) square. If you have any problems just phone us for advice.