Lodge 110.5 cm / 43.5 inch Outdoor / Camp Dutch Oven Tripod
- Designed for hanging Dutch ovens and kettles over open fires
- Legs provide a secure/reliable base, even on irregular surfaces
- Features a 60.96 cm/24 inch adjustable chain
- Folds down for ease of storage and transportation
- Made from highly durable 1.27 cm steel bar stock
- Compatible with all Lodge Dutch ovens
Description : A campfire isn't a campfire without a big cast iron pot suspended over the flames from a tripod like this one. Compatible with all Lodge cast iron camp ovens, this classic tripod is made from highly durable 1.27cm steel bar stock with a strong galvanised chain which is fully adjustable so you can hang your pot at just the right height.Folds down to be easily transported or packed away.About Lodge Cast IronFounded in 1896 in the Appalachian Mountains of Tennessee, legendary cast iron brand Lodge don't just make cookware - they make heirlooms that are passed down through the generations. Their range of cast iron cookware can always be relied upon to work perfectly time and time again as the heat distribution and retention qualities of cast iron mean you don't get any hot spots, scorching or burning, and cooking time is kept to a minimum.Lodge is the sole cast iron cookware manufacturer still operating in the United States, combining only the safest and purest sources of iron with state o...